Our Primary School incorporates the National Curriculum into its teachings programs. The National curriculum prepares students for the Indonesia local examination. The primary medium of instruction is Bahasa Indonesia but closely supported by English.
Several subjects such as Mathematics, Science, Information Technology and other supporting subjects are taught in English from Primary One to Primary Six.
National Core & Compulsory Subjects
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Moral Education (Pendidikan Moral) for Non-Muslim Students
- Islamic Religious Education (Pendidkan Islam) for Muslim Students
- Art Education (Pendidikan Seni)
- Physical & Health Education (Pendidikan Jasmani & Kesehatan)
- Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan
- English Language
- IQRO (for muslim students)
- Information and Communication Technology
- Living Skills (Kemahiran Hidup)
- Writing and Presentation skills
- Character & Values
Primary School focuses on the development of its students’ different skills and talents. In addition to the curriculum, the school offers a wide range of co-curricular activities:
- Cultural Dance
In addition we have doctor and dentist visit to ensure regular check up of your child health.
Prepare Primary 6 students to sit for the common examination i.e. Ujian Akhir Sekolah / Primary Achievement Test. Students also will sit for Cambridge Examination starting from Primary 3.